Groove pins also known as Mills Pins provide a re-useable, cost effective, alternative steel dowel fastener.
Various groove designs are available to suit all types of applications.
* Please note prices on our website are for current stock levels there may be a difference if additional stock is required we will advise on receipt of your order.
Click HERE For Groove Pin Facts
Our standard Groove Pin / Mills Pin sizes:-
- Metric 1.5mm Diameter - 10mm Diameter
- Imperial 1/16" Diameter - 3/8" Diameter
- GP1 Full length taper groove
- GP2 Half length taper groove
- GP3 Full length parallel groove
- GP4 Half length reverse taper groove
- GP5 Half length center groove
- GP6 Half length reverse taper groove with annular groove
- GP7 Half length taper groove with annular groove
- GP8 One third length centre groove
- GP9 Full length taper groove under annular groove
- GP10 Half length centre groove with annular groove at both ends
- GP11 Double one third taper grooves in the same direction
- GP12 Reverse one third taper grooves at both ends
- Mild Steel
- EN1A ( 230M07 )
* Prices are for current stock levels if additional stock is required we will advise any price diffenence on receipt of your order
Up to 5% discount when ordering any of our standard products online.
If you need help ordering online feel free call us and we will walk you through it.
Telephone +44(0)1384 634461
Mon - Fri 8.00am - 5.30pm
Dowel Pin Extractor Tool
Can be supplied with various removable bits from M3 to M10.
Delivery for this tool is normally a few days from order date.
For further information make an Enquiry
Engineers Shaft Collars
Up to 5% discount when you order online. Shaft Collars supplied as Solid, Double Split Or Single Split, Stainless Steel or Steel.More Details
Silver Steel Cut Lengths
Up to 5% discount when you ordered online. Standard 333mm Lengths, supplied in Metric and ImperialMore Details